In order to provide you with the highest possible level of service, we, Alternative Distribution Financing Ltd., may need to process data that you have provided to us or other data that we acquire in the course of providing services to you and to disclose your personal data to our affiliates and selected third party services providers, as explained in this document.
Alternative Distribution Financing Ltd. takes the privacy and security of your personal data very seriously and is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice is designed to assist you in understanding which data Alternative Distribution Financing Ltd. collects and processes and for which purpose data is being collected/processed.
Alternative Distribution Financing Ltd. reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, and/or remove sections from this data privacy notice at any time. If it makes any material changes to this data privacy notice, it will notify you by email or by means of a notice on the website https://www.gscf-adf.com.
1. Which data do we collect and process?
Alternative Distribution Financing Ltd. may collect and process the following data:
- Name and surname of individuals;
- Postal address;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Recruitment related information
- User statistics on ADF’s websites and web based servicing platforms
- Other personal information relating to identified and identifiable individuals (nationality, gender, date of birth, etc.)
2. For what purposes do we process data?
Alternative Distribution Financing Ltd. may use your data for the following purposes:
- providing the services pursuant to a service contract with you;
- responding to your requests for information;
- coordinating the administration of the client relationship with Alternative Distribution Financing Ltd. and client interactions with affiliates of Alternative Distribution Financing Ltd. (“Affiliates”);
- making available products and services offered by other Affiliates;
- complying with a legal or regulatory duty to disclose your data (for example if required to do so by a court or a government authority, or to prevent a fraud or another crime);
- enforcing the terms of any agreement with you;
- enhancing user experience.
We process your data only to the extent required for the performance of our contract with you, or in accordance with our legitimate interests in responding to your enquiries or otherwise improving our relationship with you or enforcing our rights or defending ourselves in legal proceedings, or as required by a legal or regulatory or judicial obligation imposed on us.
Retaining your information
We keep the information you provide to us for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we process it according to this data privacy notice or for as long as we have a statutory obligation to retain it.
3. Who we share your data with?
Alternative Distribution Financing Ltd. may disclose your data to other Affiliates for the purposes described in this notice. Affiliates may themselves process such data to improve their services to you or to Alternative Distribution Financing Ltd. In particular, we may disclose your data to our parent company:
- Global Supply Chain Finance AG
No data will be sold, traded or rented to others for their own purposes. However, Alternative Distribution Financing Ltd. may share your data with selected external parties including:
- service providers, if any, used by Alternative Distribution Financing Ltd. or its Affiliates;
- governmental or judicial bodies or agencies, regulatory and tax authorities to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
Alternative Distribution Financing Ltd. is committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your personal data secure. It will therefore take all reasonable steps to ensure the data provided by you or related to you is kept securely by the Affiliates and third parties and is not subject to unauthorised access or disclosure.
Transferring your information outside of Europe
As part of our services to you, the information you provide to us will be transferred to, and stored at, countries outside of the European Union (“EU”). For example, we may share information with other Affiliates outside the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to Switzerland or the EU. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this data privacy notice.
4. What are your rights as a client?
At any time, you have the right to:
- request us to stop processing your data. This may mean that we are no longer able to provide you with services;
- obtain a copy of your personal data being processed;
- request any corrections or adjustments to the processed data or any rectifications or erasure of (incorrect) data;
- request the restriction of the processing of the personal data in accordance with applicable privacy legislation. This may mean that we are no longer able to provide you with services;
- contact the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (“Eidgenössischen Datenschutz- und Öffentlichkeitsbeauftragten [EDÖB]”) and/or any other public authority responsible for data protection in Switzerland, if Alternative Distribution Financing Ltd. does not comply with applicable privacy legislation.
Such rights can be exercised by addressing a written request to:
Alternative Distribution Financing Ltd.
Att. Head Legal